Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Time for Something New

I have been blogging for a few years now. It's been a fun experience that I've really enjoyed, but just lately, it's started to become a drag. Not because I don't want to keep sharing my journey. I love writing up my posts...I just think it's time for me to shake things up a little...try something new.

I have something that I'm working on and YES, I'm going to keep it a surprise and make you wait, but it's going to be a little time consuming setting it all up. So for now, I'm going to stop blogging until my big announcement.

I hope to be back to here in a few weeks to let you know what I'm up to. In the meantime, if you'd like to keep up with new book releases, cover reveals, book discussions, etc. you can check out my YALICIOUS BLOG as that will continue to run for now.

WATCH THIS SPACE...I WILL RETURN WITH SOMETHING NEW VERY SOON :D


No comments:

Post a Comment