Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Strength Behind I Know Lucy

For me one of the strengths of I Know Lucy is the friendships. Zach has a set of amazing friends that I wish I could jump into the book and hang out with. Lucy also meets a few people along the way who she couldn't have survived without.

I loved writing each and every scene in this novel, particularly the group ones with Zach's friends who always make me laugh.

I have been blessed with so many amazing friends in my life and one of them is Lucy. We went to high school together. We didn't really hang out much during the day, but we used to walk home from school together and laugh our asses off. I adore her. She is strong, intelligent, funny, creative and amazing...and that is why I KNOW LUCY is dedicated to her.

Lucy - thank you for enriching my life and being such a great friend. I love you, chick. 
xoxoxoxo

If you'd like to add this book to your Goodreads reading list, here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21467578-i-know-lucy

If you'd like to be a part of the pre-release countdown, you can check out my author page for daily giveaways: https://www.facebook.com/melissapearlauthor

2 comments:

  1. This is such an honour Melissa. You're one of those gorgeous friends who no matter how long it had been we can always pick up where we left off. Keep being an inspiration to people who write, are starting to write, dream of one day writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy. Yes - I love that about our friendship too. Can't wait to see you in July!!!

      Delete