Tuesday, March 25, 2014

True Colors Quiz - Prizes to be won!!

Since I'm starting my planning for the second book in the Masks Series today, I thought it'd be fun to run a little quiz for those of you have already read True Colors...and if you haven't read it yet, the quiz is open for a week, so there's still time if you'd like to play.

So here are ten quick questions for you to have a little fun with.
If you'd like the chance to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card + a 3 e-book pack of Melissa Pearl novels, just send your answers to hello@melissapearlauthor.com by MARCH 31st, plus comment on THIS BLOG POST to let me know you've sent them. The answers will be revealed and the winner announced on April 1st.

TRUE COLORS QUIZ
1. What school does Caitlyn go to?
2. Why does Caitlyn not like taking a handbag with her when she goes out?
3. What song did Caitlyn's best friend, Stella, program as Caitlyn's ringtone on her phone?
4. What did Eric do for a year after graduating high school?
5. How many siblings does Caitlyn have? (For an extra point - can you name them?)
6. Which college does Libby want to attend after she's graduated?
7. What does Indie's father do for a living?
8. What is Caitlyn's nickname for Eric?
9. What kind of car does Caitlyn drive?
10. Who is Eric's roommate at UCLA?

Good luck answering the questions!! I know some of them are tricky, but I didn't want to make it too easy on you. Can't wait to see your answers coming into my inbox!!


4 comments:

  1. Sent answers to Quiz - so looking forward to book 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - thank you :D
      After my planning session today, I'm super excited about Book 2!!! Can't wait to share it with you later in the year.

      Delete