Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Know Lucy Cover Reveal

There's always a certain sense of excitement and nervousness when revealing a cover. I feel like a cover takes the book from this thing in the imaginary and gives it life...makes it more real somehow.

The cover for I Know Lucy is really different to all my other covers. At first we were heading down one track, but then my publisher gave us another idea and so we veered left and came up with something totally different. At first I was nervous that people wouldn't like it, but the more I've looked at it and watched the cover develop, the more perfect it seems for this story. It has a sharp edge to it that captures the suspense in this YA Romance. There is an essence of flight that encapsulates Lucy & Zach's story.

Once again, Kate from Dwell Design and Press has outdone herself and gifted me something precious. I have fallen in love with this cover and can't wait for you guys to get the whole package on April 20th.


I KNOW LUCY
YA Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 20th

Lucy Tate is on the run. After witnessing the brutal murder of her parents, she's spent five years in hiding -- taking on different personas and faking her way through life. The authorities can't be trusted, so she remains in the shadows, always one beat ahead of the man who is forever hunting her. That is, until she meets Zach Schultz, a senior at Monte Vista High and the one guy she can’t bear to leave. Suddenly her natural instincts to lie, steal, and run are overshadowed by something else...the desire to stay. It’s her one shot at a normal life.

Curious by nature, Zach is immediately drawn to the new girl at school. How can a person look both confident and vulnerable all in the same moment? Determined to learn more about her, he tries to get close, but is thrown into a world of lies and confusion. The only thing that becomes apparent is that discovering the truth may get him killed.


If you'd like to enter the Cover Reveal Giveaway - check out details on my YAlicious Blog.

If you are a blogger and would like to sign up to review the book on your blog in late April, then please sign up for the I Know Lucy Blog Tour.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. It's so different from my other stuff, but suits the book really well, so I'm super happy with it :D

      Delete