Tuesday, January 14, 2014

True Colors Teaser

The True Colors Cover Reveal is THIS THURSDAY!! Eeepp - I can't wait to show you guys. The cover is simply stunning.

As a precursor to this fun event, I thought I might share a little teaser with you.

What's a good story without a heart-throbbing crush, right?
Well, Caitlyn's crush is Eric...

I heard a car coming down the road. I craned my neck to see if it was Stella’s VW Beetle, but no, it was the car that always took my breath away. Not because I’m a car chick or anything, but because the guy who drove it...my next door neighbor, Eric...was like the most beautiful human being ever created.

I’m not just making that up. I mean he was hot and then some. Like movie star hot. When he moved in six months ago, I swear I couldn’t speak for like a day. I’d never seen anyone like him.

Eric swerved into his driveway and quickly cut the engine. I tried not to look, but couldn’t help stealing a few furtive glimpses as he got out of his black Jeep shirtless and reached for the surfboard attached to the roll bars. His straight hair was wet, droplets hanging from the long ends before dripping onto his shoulders. I watched one droplet glide over his hard chest and perfect abs.

Yeah, I know I sound like a total perv. I mean I had a boyfriend! But Eric. Le sigh. He would be my secret crush forever.


You can add True Colors to your reading list on Goodreads and don't forget to check back in on Thursday so you can see the cover of the 1st book in The Masks Series.

2 comments: