Friday, January 17, 2014

Fun Friday: Frozen Reads


Yay! It's FUN FRIDAY. Today all us YA Storytellers are going to share some of our favorite winter reads.

I'm in the middle of winter right now and haven't really had the chance to snuggle up with many books yet. However, over Christmas I did manage to sneak in reading Freak of Nature by Julia Crane. That was awesome. I'm not usually into sci-fi, but this book broke the rules for me and I ended up really loving it.


I've also just started reading My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin, which I'm really enjoying.


Next up, I'm going to take some time to read Self-Editing for Fiction Writers which is a fantastic book I've read numerous times. I want to do a little refresher before launching into my first big round of edits for I Know Lucy.


Not sure what's up after that. My kindle is stuffed full of goodies, so there is plenty of reading for me to still do.

How about you?
Do you have any favorite winter reads?

To find out what the other YA Storytellers recommend, check out the FUN FRIDAY posts on the YA Storytellers website.


No comments:

Post a Comment