Friday, November 1, 2013

Fun Friday - Cover Love

Having become a part of the YA Storytellers Club, I am now happy to partake in their fortnightly Fun Friday Feature. This fortnight is all about Cover Love. So I thought I'd take a minute to show off some amazing covers... and why not feature a few YA Storyteller authors.

So - here are few, from some of the authors within the group, that really caught my eye.


Patti Larsen is a prolific writer and one I very much look up to. I am currently enjoying one of her books at the moment - Exit Stage Left. This new cover of hers is quite stunning and I'm sure readers are anxious to get their hands on this Hayley Coven Universe Novel.


This cover is so unique. It jumps out at me every time I spot it. I haven't read any of Stacey Rourke's work yet, but this cover has me completely intrigued. 


Doesn't this cover take your breath away? I just love it. This is a Christy Sloat novella and one that I am adding to my reading list on the cover alone. 

Now there are plenty more authors in this YA Storytellers group with plenty more amazing books and covers, but I just wanted to highlight a few today. Sometimes too many covers in one post can be overwhelming and I wanted the above covers to really shine this week. If you'd like to find out more about YA Storytellers, visit the WEBSITE. You won't be disappointed.

You'll also find more cover love on the Fun Friday Page, where other authors from the group are posting their own thoughts.

So - which cover jumps out at you?
Do you have a favourite of the three?


2 comments:

  1. Wow! The covers are gorgeous. I think YA/NA books have the most beautiful covers of any genre.

    BTW, I tagged you in the KidLit Blog Tour. No obligation, but I thought you might enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me, Connie :)

    I agree - YA/NA covers really are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete