Friday, October 11, 2013

So Many Things To Tell You!

I have so many things coming up over the next few weeks and I can't wait to tell you about them!

I am so excited for the release of BEYOND on October 17th! So look out for that one coming soon.


I am happy to announce that I will be attending the SuzhouSingapore International School for Book WeekThe annual SSIS Book Week will be held from Monday, 21 to Friday, 25 October. It's such a fun event and I feel privileged to be part of it.


To help celebrate the new covers for The Elements Trilogy, I have put UNKNOWN FREE until November 7th. Now's the time to grab your copy!




I also have a blog tour being organised for December. This will be highlighting the Betwixt Series. 
BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE



On a writing note, I am halfway through editing the first book of my new series - The Masks Series. It will soon be in the hands of critique readers and all going to plan, will be released in December. I'm pretty excited about this project as it is being published by Evatopia Press. This is my first time working with another company and I'm really excited. It's fun to have others onboard and I value their help and support immensely.


If you'd like to stay up-to-date with my news, please sign up for my newsletter. I send it out about once a month and include any sales and giveaways I have going on, plus my latest news.

SUBSCRIBE HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment