Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So Many Things To Tell You!!

Man - I really do have SO many things to tell you. Having been on holiday with my family, it's been challenging to stay on top of all my writing stuff. But many things have been going on in the background and I want to tell you about them.

Firstly - The Elements Trilogy is nearly complete!! This is a big month - Unleashed will be published on Thursday 8th. On Friday 23rd and there will be Facebook Party run by Mrs Potter's Publicity Services to celebrate. If you'd like to join in, you can follow this link - The Trilogy Is Complete Release Party! There will be a bunch of prizes and competitions going on.

To celebrate the completion of the trilogy this month, I am running a sale on Unknown. You can pick up a copy of the book for only 99c! Unknown on Amazon.

There is also a Blog Tour scheduled for September. If you'd like to be a part of it, you can sign up here.
ATOMR - The Elements Trilogy Blog Tour.

And if you haven't had a chance to see it yet, here is The Elements Trilogy Book Trailer.


*****

In other news, I have started work on Before (a novella prequel to Betwixt). I am having SO much fun hanging out with Dale again. I really do love him. Keep an eye out for a cover reveal later this month and an announcement of the release date.

And finally, I'd like to highlight Indies Unlimited latest book - First Chapters. For only 99c you can grab a sampler book filled with new authors to discover. I've bought myself a copy and am really enjoying reading the first few chapters off all these books and adding a bunch of new reads to my TBR list.

2 comments: