Thursday, May 2, 2013

Head Down, Bum Up

For those of you who don't know what the title of my post means, here's a definition.


head down, bum up(Noun)
A figurative bodily position adopted when working hard at some task, either physical or mental. (Head down may well be literal, but bum up is figurative.)


It suddenly occurred to me this afternoon that I forgot to do my regular Tuesday blog post. In fact, it didn't even enter my mind until now.

The reason for my serious slackness is that I'm behind schedule. And I really hate not meeting a deadline.

I have a trilogy coming out in June, July, August. I was completely on track until my darling son decided that he is nearly two years old and no longer needs a nap during the day. What the?!?!
He still has room time, but it's just not the same. I am now scrambling to get things done!

So please forgive me if my blog posts are a little irregular for the month of May. I'm not dropping off the radar completely. I will still do my Indie Life post and I will try to keep up with my YA Indie Carnival posts as well, but just for this month, I will be blogging a little less.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their month. I look forward to getting back into my regular routine as June rolls around.

4 comments:

  1. My routine has gone to pot, but that's a good thing sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :) I'm glad I'm not the only one. It must mean we're working pretty hard :)

      Delete
  2. I bet that has really knocked your routine for six lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete