Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Stuff To Know

I love putting this post together each month. It's fun sharing some of the great articles I've found. Feel free to join in the fun and add any more in the comments section.

Most of my "shares" this month are from Best Seller Labs. I get these via e-mail from author, Jonathan Gunson. He is a fellow kiwi and chock-a-block full of awesome advice. I always find his e-mails so helpful. Here are a few highlight articles I've read from him lately...

7 Libraries of Sensational Photographs You Can Use For Free. I have book-marked a few of them. They look really good.

How To Sell 8 Million Books. This includes a video from late author, Ray Bradbury. It is really inspiring.

7 Ways You're Sabotaging Your Book Sales. I found this article really helpful. It was great to see what I was doing right... and what I need to work on.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you sign up to received Jonathan's newsletter e-mails. They are always worth a read.

Another helpful article I found this month was written by Laurie Boris. How to Use Track Changes on Word. I don't know about you, but me and Track Changes are not on friendly terms. This tutorial is helping us work together :-D

That's all from me this month.
I hope you find these articles as helpful as I have.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nod, Melissa! Definitely a good tool to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing such a great tutorial :) I'm working my way through it now as I edit Unknown :)

      Delete
  2. Melissa, you're Saint. Appreciate the links you've given to my material. If you need help from me, please just ask.
    ~ Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Your advice and posts are awesome. It's a pleasure to spread the word :)

      Delete