Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Sale!

It's time for my monthly progress report, but to be honest, with being away on holiday, I don't have that much to share just at the moment. I am slowly finding my feet again and getting back into the swing of things.

I really needed a break and I enjoyed every moment of it. It's good to be back though.

To celebrate the start of a new year, I am having a JANUARY SALE on all my books.
Golden Blood is FREE and the rest of my books are on special at $2.99 for a limited time.

Here is my Amazon Author Page where you can purchase the books.

I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas and is gearing up for a fantastic 2013. I know I'm excited :)

If you'd like to stay up to date with my news, please sign up for my monthly Book Updates Newsletter. This will keep you posted on all my latest book news and any specials or giveaways I have running.

I have some more exciting news brewing in February and I can't wait to share it with you. In the meantime, have an awesome start to your year everybody!!!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a nice break!! I'll be sure to let people know about your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... can't wait to hear about your news, Melissa! Pleased you had a good break over Christmas.
    Oh... I clicked on your Book Updates Newsletter link but it didn't work :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Try this one...
      http://blogspot.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ab5a6cb228dc9203d6c179eaa&id=481344857f

      Thanks for letting me know, Suzy :)

      Delete
    2. That's better, Melissa! I'm all signed up now :D xx

      Delete
  3. Yeah! I snapped a couple up I hadn't bought yet. I love sales! LOL

    Can't wait to hear your news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay- sale! Love sales and have been wanting to read your books-perfect time to pick them up. Thanks and best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rebecca. I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete