Friday, November 9, 2012

YA Indie Carnival - Romances Worth Voting For


YA writers and bloggers unite each week to share their thoughts on what it's like going indie in today's publishing world.
This week is all about the vote - I wonder why :-) So the carni's are choosing things worth voting for in the YA world.

There were so many things to choose from and it took me a while to decide, but being the romantic sap that I am, I've decided to talk about romances worth voting for.

To me, a good romance in a book is the icing on the cake. I love reading a great love story... especially about teenagers. So here are my nominees for great romances in YA.

Brittany and Alex - in Perfect Chemistry. I loved their story so much and thought they were the best couple. When they finally got together, I'm sure I actually cheered aloud. Their first kiss was toe curling. I loved the whole book. It really was perfect :-)

Helen and Lucas - in Starcrossed. As painful as their romance was, it was also captivating. I'd never wanted a couple to get together more. Their passion was so intense. It was fantastic.

Bella and Edward - in the Twilight Series. Of course I have to mention these guys. Their romance has become totally legendary! I did really like it though. They were SO in love and it was a fun romance to read.

So those are my votes. How about you? Are their any romances you have read and adored?

If you'd like to find out what the other carnival goers are voting for, you can check the links below.

And you can also check out the YA Author Club for the latest updates and news on what we're all up to.

1.Laura A. H. Elliott2.Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3.T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series4.Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
5.Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog6.K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed
7.Gwenn Wright, author of Filter8.Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
9.Ella James10.Maureen Murrish
11.YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings12.A Little Bit of R&R
13.Melissa Pearl14.Terah Edun - YA Fantasy


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that you're voting for YA romance! I must admit to not having read the other two books you mentioned but I have read Twilight... well, hasn't everybody! I do love the romance and the love triangle within it. As for other YA romances, hmm, Ron and Hermione? That's just too cute not to mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly added Ron and Hermoine to the list. They are adorable :)

      Delete