Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Few Thank-Yous Are In Order

In two more sleeps, Betwixt will be published! Wohoo! I feel like I've been waiting for this day forever, so it's nice to have it so close now.

As you all know, a book cannot be produced single-handedly. You know how they say it takes a village to raise a baby, yeah, well it takes a village to produce a book and I'd like to take a moment to thank my fellow villagers :-)

I'll start from the inside out...

Thank you to my darling husband who supports my writing so much and gave me the opportunity to go away and tap this book out in record time. It was amazing.

Thank you to my critique readers - Brenda, Tee, Kate, Cassie, Ruth, Scott and my mom. You gave me such great feedback and helped me iron out the kinks in the story. Your support and enthusiasm over this book has been astounding.

Thank you to my editor and proof readers - Angelique, Connie and Brenda. It's amazing how much you miss when you've been working on a project for so long. Your time and attention is very much appreciated.

Thank you to my graphic designer - Brenda, and my photographer - Al. You understood my vision and helped me put together the best cover. I love it!! It is perfect for this story.

Thank you for all the people who have agreed to review Betwixt for me. The response has been overwhelming and so encouraging.

Thank you to all my supporters. It's great to have a crowd of people cheering you on and you guys do the most amazing job. I have made so many awesome connections. It is an aspect of the writing world that I adore.

And lastly, thank you to my family and friends who are always asking about my writing and letting me blabble on about my passion. I love you all so much.

* * * * * 

If you haven't had a chance to enter the Betwixt giveaway yet, you can do so below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. Exciting give-away. But the link to sign up for the newsletter on the Rafflecopter didn't work for me it just sent me MailChimps info web page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for entering, Emma.
      Sorry the link didn't work.

      Here - try this: ‪http://eepurl.com/p3g8v ‬

      Let me know how you get on :)

      Delete
  2. Woot! I won!!! :D
    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know. I was excited to see your name pop up. I hope you enjoy the book :)

      Delete