Friday, October 26, 2012

YA Indie Carnival - Spooky, Scary, Eerie


YA writers and bloggers unite each week to share their thoughts on what it's like going indie in today's publishing world.
Today is all about the shivers!!

To be perfectly honest with you, when it comes to scary stuff, I am a complete coward. I avoid horror like the plague or I get haunted for weeks with nightmares. I still have images trapped in my head from when I was a kid!

So I'm probably not the best person to talk about this stuff. However, I wanted to send you to the other carni folk, because they will no doubt have some awesome posts on some very spooky and scary stuff.

I hope you enjoy reading them :)


And don't forget to visit our awesome site too :) YA Author Club.

1.Laura A. H. Elliott2.Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3.T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series4.Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
5.Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog6.K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed
7.Gwenn Wright, author of Filter8.Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
9.Ella James10.Maureen Murrish
11.YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings12.A Little Bit of R&R
13.Melissa Pearl14.Seo Company

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Melissa. I don't like being scared out of my wits. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha :) I'm glad I'm not the only scaredy-cat :)

      Delete