Saturday, October 20, 2012

Thank You Derinda Love!

When I heard this blog tour was taking place, I just had to be a part of it. What an amazing thing to do.

Derinda Love you are an amazing person - so supportive and encouraging. I know I've only had a small amount of time getting to know you, but our few messages back and forth have been enough for me to see you have a big heart overflowing with generosity.

Thank you seems like such an insufficient word sometimes. I hope this tour is giving you an idea of how much we all appreciate you.


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank you to all the people who have been following the tour and entering the prize draw. We couldn't do it without you guys. I hope you're having fun visiting all the sites and good luck in the giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, it has been a complete honor to get to know you better. I have always been a complete and utter fan, since the first time I read your first book! As I will continue to stay!!! Thank you for being the most valued person, recently added to my life!
    So much love coming your way.

    Derinda <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Derinda :)
      Enjoy the rest of the tour. You deserve truck loads of sunshine.
      xx

      Delete