Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So Many Things To Tell You!

I can't believe it's October already. Where is the year going?
Well - as I always do at the beginning of every month - it's time for a progress report.

September left me behind in a blur. Writing wise I managed to get some major work done on my fantasy trilogy for next year. I have now profiled every character, created a map of my world and a history. I have also completed a rough outline for all three books. Very soon I will be embarking on the individual scene plans where I break down each scene in detail. I actually really love that part, so I'm looking forward to it.

Another super awesome thing about September was sending out ARCs of Betwixt. I have heard back from a few reviewers already and the feedback has been so positive and overwhelming. I am so excited to share this book with the world. Bring on November 5th!!

So, as you can probably guess, I am going to be spending October getting ready for the release of Betwixt. EXCITEMENT!!

I will be posting excerpts, teasers, character interviews, a book trailer and more throughout this month. Plus I thought I might run a little giveaway, because they're always so much fun. Keep an eye out for these updates.

Speaking of updates, if you're interested, I have just started up a "Book Updates" newsletter. If you sign up, you'll be the first to know my latest book news. It will include updates on my writing progress, book release dates and any giveaways. If you'd like to sign up, follow this link to the form - Melissa Pearl Book Updates Sign Up Form.

Another fun thing I'm getting ready for is Golden Blood's first birthday. Can you believe it? On November 4th, I will have been published for one whole year!! If you'd like to find out more details of how I'm celebrating, sign up for my newsletter :)

On my YAlicious site this month, I am running an Author-fest. I thought it would be fun to highlight some authors with a quick interview. It's always fun to see what other writers are up to and get to know them a little better. If you're a writer and would like to be involved, you can message me via my Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/melissapearlauthor.

So that's me for now. I'd love to hear what you're up to as well, so please feel free to give me your own update in the comments section :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait til November!

    I have nothing great to report...just plugging away at my 3rd WIP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa.

      Yay for your 3rd WIP. How's it going? Coming together nicely?
      I hope so :)

      Delete