Thursday, September 27, 2012

Indies Unlimited Is Worth Checking Out

I have a post on Indies Unlimited today. You can check it out here. "What Makes A Good YA Novel by Melissa Pearl."

I am actually lucky enough to be a monthly contributor.

I know I have posted about these guys before, but their 1st birthday is coming up on October 6th, so I thought I'd take a moment to highlight Indies Unlimited again. I think it is an awesome site that indie authors should check out. Here are my reasons why...

- There are so many ways you can highlight your work on there - guest posts, book trailers, excerpts and announcing your latest releases.

- Every day there are five posts and usually one or two of them is a really helpful article about writing or marketing. The others are new releases or snippets from books. I have discovered some great reads.

- They also do Like-fests and Twitter-fests. I have gained some great followers by participating in these and I've also stumbled across some very cool people.

- They have a large following of a variety of authors, bloggers and readers. You never know what you might learn or who you might meet.

If you haven't flittered over to their site yet, then you may want to take a moment now. I hope it can help you as much as it's helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment