Friday, July 13, 2012

My Brief Hiatus

For any of you who haven't heard, my husband and I are moving to China with our boys. My husband has accepted a teaching job at an international school in Suzhou (near Shanghai).

We fly out on August 1st.
Exciting and super scary all in the same heartbeat.

There is so much to do and I know the move is going to be a massive adjustment for our family.

In preparation for this, I am slowly pulling back from my social media commitments. Unfortunately, blogging is the first to go :(

I am actually very sad about this. I am going to miss blogging very much. Thankfully Brenda is keeping the YAlicious blog going, so you can still keep up with our news from there.

So goodbye for now. I WILL be back in September. Looking forward to catching up with everyone again then :)


9 comments:

  1. I hope this trip is everything ypu hope fpr. It will be a great education experience for all of you.We'll look for you back in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Yvonne :) Yes - I'm sure we will learn a lot. It's good to experience other cultures. I think it makes you a richer person.

      Delete
  2. It looks fantastic. It will be a great education experience for all of you.We'll I can't wait for winter to be able to wear boots again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - it will definitely be a learning experience :) I love wearing boots too!!

      Delete
  3. Have a safe and fantastic trip! I'm super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat :) It's going to be a big adventure. I'm at the point now where I just want to get on with it. Only 7 sleeps to go!!

      Delete
  4. Sad that you're leaving, but that's crazy cool news. Just thinking about the new world experience would make me dizzy. See you on the flip side. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David. I look forward to getting back into it in September and telling you what life is like in China :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the opportunity. I got into writing YA for a lot of the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete