Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nolia McCarty, Author of Wiccan Wars

Welcome to the third day of the Taste Test Blog Tour. It's great to have you join us :) Today I have Nolia McCarty (aka Heather Marie Adkins) with me. It is very cool to have her visiting.

Today she is telling us all about her favourite character and why she loved writing her.

My favorite character is by far Vale Avari. She's the protagonist of my debut novel "The Temple". Why do I love her? Because she's a lot of me. She's snarky, wry, and takes no prisoners, but she's also extremely loyal - sometimes to a fault. The Temple was initially meant to be a stand-alone novel, but after I published in June 2011, I actually had FANS. Can you believe it?? And those fans started the rigamarole of asking if there would be a sequel. I hadn't given it much thought, but I loved Vale so much that it seemed a no-brainer. So her series continues in the next Vale Avari novel, "The Trickster", tentatively coming fall 2012.

Sounds very cool! Love that story :)

To learn more about Nolia and enter to win one of seven prize packs, please check out the links below.

Happy touring everyone :)







Please join me tomorrow when I introduce you to Brenda Howson (my co-author!!). She is going to answer four interesting questions provided by Nolia :)

1 comment:

  1. i am expecting latest information about the wicca..as i love wicca queen books it will help me..Good work on the blog..Thank you..

    buy wiccaqueen book

    ReplyDelete