Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Michelle A. Hansen, Author of Painted Blind

Today is the second round of the Taste Test Blog Tour and is my great pleasure to introduce you to Michelle A. Hansen. This lovely lady has released her debut novel this year - Painted Blind. It has been so fun to get to know her throughout this process and watch her hit the writing scene. Very cool.

Today Michelle is answering 10 quick fire questions. I love this kinda thing. It's amazing what you can find out about people just from 10 simple questions :)

Dogs or Cats? 
Cats. They don’t drool.

MMs or Skittles? 
Skittles, but I have to share them with someone because I’m allergic to red food coloring. I eat the yellow and green ones and leave the red, purple and orange ones.

Favorite TV show?  
I know this sounds crazy, but my family hasn’t had television since 2006. We stream online and watch movies on DVD. When my family watches movies, I sneak away to write.

What books are currently on your nightstand?  
Write it Forward by Bob Mayer, How to Write a Damn Good Thriller by James Frey, A Witness and a Warning by Ezra Taft Benson, The Book of Mormon, and Frankenstein: The Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz. There’s also a Nancy Drew in there, which I was debating reading to my daughter after we finish our current novel, Girl in Blue by Ann Rinaldi

Favorite kind of date? 
Husband, no kids. I’m not choosy beyond that.

Guilty Pleasure? 
PEPSI.

First book you remember devouring? 
I stayed up all night reading Pride & Prejudice when I was twenty-two. It was the first time I had ever been so captivated by a story that I could not stop reading until the very last page.

Boots, Sneakers or Stilettos? 
Leather Mary Janes. I have two pairs—one with heels, one flat. That covers most days for me.

The last song you sang along to? 
Adelle’s “Set Fire to the Rain”

Where do you like to sit in the movie theater? 
Until I looked at this question, I didn’t realize I had a particular place, but I do. In a stadium theater, my husband and I sit two or three rows above the isle, right in the middle.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing, Michelle :)

To find out more about Michelle and enter to win one of seven prize packs, please check out the links below.

Happy touring everyone :)







Please join me tomorrow when I introduce you to Nolia McCarty. She is going to tell us who her favourite character is!

No comments:

Post a Comment