Friday, May 11, 2012

I'll Do Something A Little Different Instead

I usually do my YA Indie Carnival post on a Friday, but with going away and having a son who is refusing to sleep in this new environment, I'm having a hard time getting there.

So I'll do something a little different instead... I'm going to send you in the direction of the other carni's. These wonderful writers have so much to offer. It's definitely worth taking the time to peruse their sites :)


Also - don't forget to check out the latest news on the YA Indie Carnival Blog.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


And one last thing before I go. The Mica and Lexy Series fan page has been launched!! To celebrate we are doing giveaways through the weekend. All you have to do is LIKE the page. Please check it out and spread the word. http://www.facebook.com/MicaLexySeries

If you want to taste a snippet of the first Mica and Lexy Series novel - Forbidden Territory - you can download A Taste Test, which is a free sampler that the book is featured in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment