Monday, May 21, 2012

C.J. Duggan, Author of Boys of Summer

Welcome to the first round of the Taste Test Blog Tour. The author featuring today is C. J. Duggan. I met CJ (via e-mail) when we started working together on this sampler. She is a very cool chick. I love getting her cheery e-mails - they totally make my day.


So, it is my pleasure to be able to share a little about her on my blog today.

This is her answer to the question: When you're not writing, what do you do?

I have my 9-5 full time job that I am fortunate enough to love. When I am not working, writing is my 2nd job (but first love) I am a real night owl, I usually occupy writing hours from 6pm – 2am, especially when working through edits and re writes which involve long grueling hours. So when I step away from it I spend as much time with my husband, who is a self titled book widow, as possible. If I am not writing a book I usually have my head stuck in one. We live in a big Victorian Homestead that we have been renovating for the past 10 years. I love gardening and tinkering around my house brainstorming the next project. There is never a moment in my life that allows me to be bored… EVER!

I know that feeling. There is just never time to be bored!! Thanks for sharing, CJ :)

To find out more about CJ and enter to win one of seven prize packs, please check out the links below.
Happy touring everyone :)







Please join me tomorrow when I introduce you to Michelle A. Hansen and find out her answers to 10 quick fire questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment