Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brenda Howson, Author of Forbidden Territory

And we're half way there. The fourth day of the tour highlights my best friend and the amazing co-author of Forbidden Territory. Brenda - it is super cool to have you on my blog :)

Today Brenda is answering four questions provided by Nolia McCarty.


If you could have any psychic power, what would it be? 
I had to research psychic powers as I’ve never thought about this before and decided this was the one for me: Transvection - Bodily levitation or flying – FUN

What is your favorite "mythical" creature? 
Legalos in Lord of the Rings

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? 
No not in ghosts, but I do believe in angels and demons

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move and why?
Honestly I love living in New Zealand but if I had to leave then perhaps a Greek island, they look gorgeous and my husband would love to own a boat and sail around Europe with us.


The Greek Islands! Count me in. You wouldn't mind a stowaway, would you?


To find out more about Brenda and enter to win one of seven prize packs, please check out the links below.

Happy touring everyone :)







We're having a little break from the tour over the weekend, but please join me on Monday when I introduce you to L. M. Preston. She is going to share with us the first story she ever wrote, plus give us a little taste on what she is working on next. Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment