Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Would You Like A Bite?

Now what could I possibly be talking about?

I am actually referring to a Sampler Book that is due out on Friday. It is called A Taste Test and is packed full of excerpts from books that have just been released or are coming out this year. There's also a full short story for you to enjoy. Nine YA authors have collaborated on this project and it has been so much fun.

I wont' say it hasn't had it's challenges. Being the editor has been hard work, but thankfully all the authors I'm working with are super cool. I can't wait for you to meet them all.

When the idea was first presented to me, I was a little hesitant. I'm not really one for reading sampler books. I'd rather just get straight into a story. But you know what, putting this altogether has been awesome and after reading some of the excerpts, I'm desperate to get my hands on these books. There is some great writing in here and I want to find out what's going to happen after the first few chapters!!

Hopefully you'll all feel the same way too :)

Forbidden Territory is featured along with seven other YA Paranormal and Contemporary Romance stories. Lots of great stuff to read.

Oh yeah - we've also decided to make the book free :) We want you to take a bite of our work and see if you want some more.

Before I sign off today, I just want to say thank you to Brenda Howson who designed the cover. You rock, chick. Love you a million squillion :)

I also want to thank all the fantastic authors who have contributed to this project. You have been so great to work with.

Keep an eye out for our work THIS FRIDAY, April 13th!



Have you ever read a sampler before?
What did you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brilliant idea Melissa, I'm always on the look out for new and exciting author's
    lol...I stumbled upon you afterall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds fantastic! Can't wait to check out more authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These authors are so great. Can't wait for you to read the sampler :)

      Delete