Monday, March 19, 2012

Pure Blood has a NEW COVER!

I was going to wait and reveal the Pure Blood cover just before the paperback comes out in May, but all three will be revealed in the blog tour next week, so I thought I should get on with it :)

So last week, I introduced you to the new cover of Black Blood. This week I have the pleasure of revealing the final cover for the Time Spirit Trilogy.

I'm very excited. Amanda Crane has done such a wonderful job. Camilla (my model) once again looks stunning and captures Gemma beautifully.

I feel as though these new covers have brought the books to life. I was in the book store the other day checking out covers and the Time Spirit books definitely fit. They could sit proudly on those shelves and look like they belonged there.

Thank you, Amanda!!!

So - here you go people, the final cover in the trilogy - Pure Blood.


Over the next couple of days I'll be updating the cover on Amazon, Goodreads, Smashwords and my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I like all the new covers!! Much better than the old ones! Sorry, just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think the new covers are much better :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!!! I love it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete