Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Trilogy Is Now Complete

Yay - it's done!

Pure Blood is now online!!!!

You can pick it up from Smashwords or Amazon.

Man - this is a really weird feeling. As I said yesterday, this has been a long journey and it feels so awesome to have the final book out there. To be honest, I'm the most nervous about this one. I just really hope people like the way I've ended this trilogy. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out :)

Just a few thank yous before I announce the winners of the Pure Blood Giveaway...
THANK YOU to all the people who have read the books. So many of you have taken the time to tell me how much you enjoyed them and I really appreciate that. And for all the people who have gone the extra mile and reviewed the books for me - double thanks :)
THANK YOU to Amanda Crane who has designed all the covers and is currently working on the new paperback covers. You are so awesome. You have never missed a deadline, you've always tweaked and adjusted until I was satisfied and thank you just doesn't seem sufficient. You've done a great job :)
THANK YOU to my family and bestie. You guys are amazing at putting up with me constantly talking about my writing, encouraging me when I'm going through a slump and just being there. I love you guys so much.
Lastly (before I gush right off the screen :)) THANK YOU to my writing buddies. Inklings rocks. Connie you are awesome too. I have met so many cool people along the way and I'm enjoying working with you and learning as we go. Thanks for all your support and cheerleading.

Okay - now for the winners.

Congratulations....

Natasha (you won two prizes!!)
Kelly
Cassie

I have e-mailed you all with your prize information. I really hope you enjoy the book(s).

In the meantime, I am going to be spreading this news far and wide - feel free to help me do that. Keep an eye out for another giveaway coming up soon and my blog tour in March. I'll share those details next week!

Happy reading everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching the end of the trilogy. I know that is a bit accomplishment and yet so hard to leave the characters we've spent so much time with over the years. Just think, this trilogy down I'm sure there is another one just waiting for you to dive into!

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridget. Yes - I have a long line up of projects to follow. Very fun.
      I love writing so much. Such a buzz!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete