Thursday, February 23, 2012

Golden Blood has a NEW COVER!

As some of you know, I received varied feedback on the original Golden Blood cover. It didn't seem to be hitting the mark with teens. I decided that since I was going to put the Time Spirit Trilogy out in paperback, why not have new covers to go with them. So the graphic designer and I, went back to the drawing board.

It has been a really challenging process, but together - the wonderful Amanda Crane and I - have come up with something awesome. I also have to thank Camilla for being such a beautiful model for us. You've brought Gemma to life.

I hope you like it...



I should also mention that the paperback copy of Golden Blood is being released March 1st and to celebrate this event - A Tale of Many Reviews is hosting a blog tour for me. Julie - you are amazing. Thank you so much for your help.


I hope to see you all there. Please help me spread the word. There are so many wonderful blogs participating in this tour. I've checked them all out and feel very honoured to be featuring on them.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look Mel! Isn't always fun to get a makeover! xxx
    Tee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tee :) Yes - makeovers are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I can't imagine what my first cover will look like. Best wishes for great sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Cordelia :) Covers are a tricky thing. I really hope your first cover turns out well :)

    ReplyDelete