As the new year dawns we all do the inevitable and set ourselves some goals for 2012.
How many of us will keep them?
How many will set aside old goals for better ones as the year progresses?
How many of us will stick to our guns and achieve all we set out to do?
I'd love to be in the third category, but I cannot promise this. All I can promise is that I will put my energy into making as many goals as possible come to pass.
So - here are the things you can look out for from me this year...
- The third book in the Time Spirit Trilogy (Pure Blood) - check it out in February 2012!
- A new book trailer for Pure Blood
- New cover art for the paperback versions of the trilogy
- Paperback versions of the trilogy - in March, April & May
- A blog tour at the end of March - will share details closer to the time
- A new member joining me on my YAlicious blog - excitement!! Can't wait for you to meet her!
- Book & movie reviews, plus a bunch of cool blog posts celebrating YA fiction on YAlicious.blogspot.com
- Author interviews, guest posts and of course - giveaways!! on both this blog and YAlicious
- Hopefully very intelligent, insightful posts on this blog discussing all manner of things to do with writing and fiction
- I also have a super fantastic blog award to hand out - something I will be working on over the coming weeks
- And if the year goes according to plan - the first book in a brand new series will be coming out later in the year
So much to look forward to!
What goals have you set for yourself this year?
How many are a total MUST to achieve?
Can't wait to watch everyone's progress!