Monday, January 2, 2012

The Debutante Ball Winners

The party is over. I have danced until my feet hurt, I have twirled until I've felt dizzy and I have loved every second of it.

It has been a total blast. Following each blogger, reading up about their awesome books and spreading the word - it's been so much fun!

And now I get to end this awesome party by announcing the three winners.


It is my absolute pleasure to congratulate....

1st place - Heidi L. Murphy

2nd place - Cindy M. Hogan

3rd place - J. C. Martin

I will be in touch to find out which format you would like your ebooks in.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the Debutante Ball. It was a fantastic way to end 2011.
Good luck for 2012 everybody, I hope it brings you all a ton of awesomeness!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Heidi, Cindy, and J.C.! This was a great way to end the year. I told Elizabeth we need to do it again somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Posting mine on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a fun ride. I'd love to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, congratulations, girls, for winning this fabulous book! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete