Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Time

Being summer in New Zealand, it is time for my family to go away for a little sun, sand and surf at the beach. The boogie boards are loaded, a ridiculous amount of baby gear is jammed into the car and first thing tomorrow morning we are off to spend Christmas with my family then head to the gorgeous Pauanui Beach.


Ahhhh - vacation. It's good for the soul.

I will only have intermitted internet access while I'm away. I intend to keep promoting, and participating, in the Debutante Ball Tour, but other than that I will not be blogging again until January 2nd when I announce the winners.

I hope everyone has a very blessed and happy Christmas.
I'll see you in 2012!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a blessed Christmas and a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time. I'm not envious at all. Honest ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time vacationing with the sun, sand, surf, and beach! I'm a little jealous. :) Have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete