Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!!

Okay, so I uploaded my book this weekend and it's all happened very fast!

Golden Blood is now available for only $0.99 on Smashwords in multiple formats or through Amazon.

It's so amazing to see it online. A total dream come true. I've been working with these characters for three years now, so to see a cover up and people purchasing my story is such an amazing feeling.

If any of you would like to review my book, I'm happy to supply you a free copy. Just leave me a message in the comment box and I'll get in touch with you.

I know announcing this on the weekend when the blogging world takes a small breather is probably not the best strategy, but I just couldn't wait. For those of you reading this, forgive me if I do a similar post again on Monday :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. So so exciting. I've already bought the book and am half way though it. The fact I can't stop thinking about the characters is an awesome sign and I can't wait for the kids to stop needing me so I can continue reading :-) Oh and I'm actually really enjoying reading on the ipad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - Zealous Girl :) That's the kind of thing I want to hear :) I love reading a book where you can't stop thinking about the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Melissa, this is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miranda and Sarah. I'm so super excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It's fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...congrats Melissa!

    I'll be looking it up ;)

    El

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Elliot... in more ways than one. I did a post a few months ago questioning whether I should take this path. You commented that it's better to have your stuff out there than not. Thanks to your encouragement, I took this plunge. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!

    I don't know how I missed this post--I've been waiting for your exciting news!

    BTW, are you listed at GoodReads? I'll check, if so I'll add your book to my to-be-read pile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie - yes I am listed on GoodReads. Thanks for adding me to your pile :)

    ReplyDelete