Sunday, October 23, 2011

A new face on Facebook

I was strongly encouraged to set up a fan page on Facebook. I guess it's just another chance to get yourself out there and make more of those important connections.

So, Melissa Pearl - Author, is now on Facebook and I have 17 likes already. Small fry, I know, but still really fun :)

Do any of you have Facebook pages?
How do you utilize them effectively?

I've been trying to think of what sorts of things I will post on my Facebook wall. I have some ideas, but more are always welcome.

If you do have a FB fan page, let me know, I'd love to check you out :)

6 comments:

  1. Now you have another like. :)

    I have my blog posts linked to my Fan Page and I occasionally post new writer news, but I haven't used it as often as my regular page.

    Here's the link to my FB Author fan page: https://www.facebook.com/authorcheriereich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have my blog posts associated with my facebook page. I try to post every day, but I often fail. lol
    http://www.facebook.com/AuthorMirandaHardy

    (I liked you under my "real" name: Jennifer Hardy Jackson) Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the likes, ladies :) And thanks for following my blog as well. It's great to meet new people.

    And the tips - awesome. Will make sure I link my posts and facebook from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by our blog! We have also been talking about starting a FB page! It's just another thing to have to work on! Also, I love the Mark of the Lion Series also!!!! Such a great read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad I found your blog too. It's awesome.
    Good luck with the FB page, when you get around to doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to meet you. Thanks for the follow. I just liked your FB page and am glad to connect with you. FB pages are terrific. I don't use mine nearly as often as I should, but I am trying to get better. My page is at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melissa-Bradley-Author/131443446902498

    ReplyDelete