Friday, September 23, 2011

I've got a new computer!!

EXCITEMENT!!!

Finally, after years of patience, I have FINALLY got a computer that doesn't work at the pace of a snail. My screen is big, the keys are new! I can actually see all the letters instead of typing on worn, white keys. And the internet, man, it's so fast now!!

I can't tell you how exciting this is for me.
As a writer, you form a very close attachment to your computer, so to have a snazzy new model is just so awesome.

Now to name her :)

Any ideas?

As a writer, what have you formed attachments to?
A journal? Any particular books? Your computer?
Does anyone else out there name their computer?

Happy writing everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. We share in the same dream! I love it! check-out my novel blog http://brokensimmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.
    It's great to connect with like minded people.
    Keep dreaming!
    We'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete