Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nothing much to say

I have been procrastinating on writing this post as I feel like I have nothing much to say this week. I have been distracted by non-writing things and so therefore am way behind on blog reading and all other things writing. I have managed to do a little editing on my second book, but other than that, I'm pretty low on inspiration.

I'm hoping to get on track over the next two weeks. It's school holidays in NZ so my hubby will be home to help out with junior :) Hopefully I can snatch a few extra minutes here and there to get back in the zone.

I almost want to apologize for this dismal post, so let's make it worth while.

If you have the time to help me out, please share where you get your blog post inspirations from. How do you know what to write each day?
Any tips would be most appreciated.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I only blog once a week...that way I am not under too much pressure to keep things fresh and subjects interesting.
    Inspiration can strike anywhere..from conversations with other writers, to joining in on writer tweetchats to something I may have read.
    Sometimes life has a way of getting in the way of writing but don't beat yourself up about it.
    Chin up hun!
    -KK

    ReplyDelete